Thursday, August 21, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 10

J.R.R. THORNE
Send a medic up for Doc Shadows. Also arranged to have Frank sent to the Bellweather facility. Tell Jason his footage worked perfectly. He believed the whole thing. No. We didn't get the results. But we will.

J.R.R. Thorne puts the phone down and looks at a blathering Frank.

J.R.R. THORNE
We will.

EXT. LUNATIC ASSLYUM - DAY

FRED NOBLE heads towards a sanitarium with a lawyer in tow. Various patients lay around the grounds doing various crazy things. Fred is obviously very angry.

INT. LOBBY OF ASSLYUM – DAY

Fred walks up to the front desk. He approaches an attendant.

FRED
My name is FRED Noble. I want to see the person in charge of this place.

ATTENDANT
That would be Dr. Dobin. I'll get him.

The Attendant picks up the phone and dials a number.

ATTENDANT
Dr. Dobin? There is a FRED Noble here to see you. Yes. I'll tell him.

The attendant puts the phone down.

ATTENDANT
I'm sorry, but you will have to make an appointment.

FRED
I don't think you understand. My brother has been locked up here. As his next of kin, I was not notified. I demand to see him immediately.

No comments: