Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Greetings From Another World

Hello.  My name is Rhombus.  Rhombus Ticks.  Pleasure to make your aquaintance.

Greetings from another world.  I am not T.C. Ricks.  The official cover story was going to be that I "bought" the blog from him but its infinitely more complicated than that.  

You see I am what you would call a fictional character.   But I don't consider myself fictional.   I just consider myself more fictional.   Stories in my world are physical things.   There are far more fictional places.  My world is very close to your own, but not as safe.

English is a class more like typing.   And the only stories we have around are the ones that make our world work.  We have the catcher in the rye, and Harry Potter and Uncle Tom's Cabin, but nothing like Terry Pratchet or Jim Butcher or Elizabeth Moon.

Don't worry.  Tom is still around, just the part of him that died isn't there any more.   It's a sad complicated story and I will tell ot to you some time.  It involves a bridge and a changling.

But I thought I would introduce myself and say hello.

Hello.

I hope we can get to know each other.

No comments: