Thursday, October 29, 2015

[Script] Unfood - Page 34

CONTINUED: 34. BOB (Clicks.) Freight laughs to himself as if he thinks it is a stupid idea. He points the sensors on the bridge. A bright light shows up. FREIGHT What the...BOB! We’ve hit the.... He moves to the right a little. The blob moves to the right. FREIGHT God damn. Its me. Wow. I’m worth a whole lot of calories. Too bad I can’t eat me. He laughs and then gets an odd expression on his face. He then runs out of the room. SHOT – MED BAY – DAY – INT Freight runs up to the doc machine and types in instructions waiting for an explanation. FREIGHT Wow. Look at all that cyberware. Hey ship, just how much of myself can I replace with this stuff? SHIP’S COMPUTER Please sit in the chair. Freight gets in the chair. SHIP’S COMPUTER Scanning. Mechanical stuff happens. SHIP’S COMPUTER 90%. FREIGHT 90%?! SHIP’S COMPUTER Yes.

No comments: