Tuesday, February 17, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades At Windmills - Page 56

Hawkqueen
I remember that. People just kept saying that magic word for days…made him turn into something random every time 

J.R.R. Thorne
The difference between Hopscotch and me, is that I am not some costumed gimp. I am the real deal, and I will be making each and every one of you writhe in agony before I’m done with you. 

Hawkqueen
I fail to see the difference between a costumed moron and a moron who just lives the lifestyle. 

J.R.R. Thorne
The difference is considerable my dear. Considerable. 

GRENADEMAN
AHA! SO YOU REVEAL THE FACT THAT YOU ARE PART OF THE FORCES OF EVIL! WE SHALL DEFEAT YOU! 

J.R.R. Thorne
And how will you do that while you’re tied up? 

GRENADEMAN
I SHALL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY MIGHTY AURA OF GOOD AND PURITY. 

J.R.R. Thorne
I..see…right then.
Thorne leaves.

Inoria
At least he made him stop revealing his plan. 

No comments: