Tuesday, April 26, 2022

[Play] Rossom Act 2, Scene 5

 Scene - The multi media repeats


Krysie 

Are you OK?  I haven't heard from you in days?


Diana 

I….I have to type very quietly.


Krysie

What?  What is the matter


Diana

You can’t call the police.  I tried that.


Krysie

Wait, what? Why not? What is going on.


Diana

The police are using robots now.  


Krysie

And?


Diana

They came.  To the house.


Krysie

Let me call the Sheriff's department too.


Diana 

Everything is Fine.  

(beat) Thank you for your concern.

(beat) I am good now.


Krysie

What?!

(beat) I am calling.


Diana

This place is a mess.  

(beat) LOL

(beat) Sorry I had a blonde moment.


Krysie

I am calling just to be sure.


The phone starts ringing.


Diana

Can’t talk right now.

(beat) Cleaning.


The phone keeps ringing as the next scene starts, slowly fading out.


No comments: