Monday, November 3, 2008

Pre-Cyber, Micronation and Pickle

Pre-Cyber: Ken has finished Chapter 4 and I have finished Chapter 5. We're now working on chapter 6 and 7 respectively. I will not count this one toward my 'seven novel limit' threshhold (after which I will vanity publish). It looks to be coming along nicely.

Micronation: This one is done and being edited by Mom. I'm hoping to start shopping this one around by the end of the year.

Pickle: The fantasy novel will be a late next year project. GMVZ taught me that it is better to write the thing in a short period of time (though this one will be from November to Feb of 2010.) I'll be working on notes until then. However, I'm also thinking I need to brainstorm the basic plot a bit more. The current story will be part of the world, but it might be a 'silmarillion' thing wherein it is in the background but not the actual novel I write.

No comments: