Monday, May 4, 2009

Goals Resolved

School has forced me to refocus my priorities in writing but not give them up. I reviewed my goals at the beginning of the year, and of the 12 stories I originally wanted to create for the Fulcrum novel, I've done 2. The writing group helps some with that, since they've reviewed a half written second and I also did a fantasy story I'd been working on for a while, but I still want to finish all 12 before I start the novel in August, although I will also have to finish and plan the novel in August, so I plan to do 1 of these stories a week until they're done, with two stories done this week-Air and Water.

We'll see if I make it.

I'm also starting the seven sci fi/fantasy stories not related to the novel, at a rate of one a month until the end of the year.

Right now Ken and I are up to Chap 25 on the Pre Cyber novel.

No comments: