Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So what new thing have I written since 3 days ago?

Nothing. Not one thing but I got tired of always writing this at the end of the week. Plus I thought I'd mention a bit about future plans. So this year, writing wise I still plan on doing two novels. Novel 4 is progressing well and I aim to be done with it one way or another (at least as far as the principal writing phase) by the end of April. After that it will be a long hard shlog of editing. I plan to start Novel 5 from scratch again in July and finish it in December. Then I'm probably taking 2011 off almost entirely writing wise.

Tangentially, I will also be doing poems for the podcast and short stories for the Virtual writing group. I'm considering joining a second writing group to refine the stories even further after that...we'll see. The main one I'm working on at the moment is Unfood, which, when done I hope to turn into a short script for the film I'll work on this year.

No comments: