Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not feeling very motivated. At ALL.



But I'm managing to crank out a bit. I'm on page 3 of Chapter 3 of the Graphic Novel with Liz.

Here is one page to give you an idea of what she's doing. It's rather impressive to me. I have her permission to post this page, though bear in mind she owns 90% of it.

Ken is working on Chapter 47, so we're moving on Novel 4 finally.

I'm about 30% done on TSC Season 3, "The Fall of Humanity."

But I don't think I have the energy to write something purely on my own. The podcast has been shot due to computer problems which will hopefully be solved tonight. I finally have started on Dave's and Lia's poems. Lia's is, "The Waylaid Waterfall" and Dave's is "The Trunkated Obelisk." Hopefully they'll like them and I'll have them up for the July podcast.

No comments: