Thursday, July 17, 2014

[Seventh Seal] Page 94 - Chapter 6

Dedicated to my lovely wife Julia Carlson Ricks.  This was originally part of a deal for a cover and a graphic novel with an artist who is a friend of mine, but alas, she had other projects she had to move on to and reverted the rights of the script to me.  Someday I may ping her and ask to share with you the delightful art she did for the first chapter, but for now, words will have to suffice.

I'm not sure when, if ever, I'll be able to have this put to art.  Maybe a kickstarter someday but there are at least two other projects that must come before it; Forever West and a second Fate of Inglemia book.  But at least I can share the script with you.

I hope you enjoyed.  More content will appear from time to time here.  Enjoy!

No comments: