Thursday, October 16, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 26

GRENADEMAN
THE FORCES OF GOOD ARE INVULNERABLE. IF I AM VULNERABLE I CANNOT BE HARMED.

Inoria and Hawkqueen look at each other.

INORIA
I'll get the hovercar.

EXT. INSIDE THE HOVER CAR WHILE MOVING - DAY

Hawkqueen and Inoria go into their hover cycle, with Grenademan who accompanies them in the back seat. Inoria holds a small blinking device up to Grenademan’s temple…who promptly slumps unconscious.
HAWKQUEEN
Well, I’m impressed…pretty handy gizmo you made this time, what’s it do?

INORIA
Make crazy people go unconscious?

HAWKQUEEN
I meant how does it work.

INORIA
You'd get bored.

HAWKQUEEN
Try me.

INORIA
Right. Well see it works first with the principle that the human brain is connect-

HAWKQUEEN
Bored now.

INORIA
Told you.

No comments: