Monday, January 19, 2015

Writing Progress

Have had a few set backs on writing.  Lost my notebook, and the first story I started with, "Making Hitler" involves time travel and Nazis, which are hard for me to write, but it was a request so I am still going to finish it.
But I am starting the "industrial" part from scratch to try and get the rhythm right.  Even if it doesn't quite work I will adjust the process accordingly. 
At a high level, I want to do the prework the first week, the bulk writing the second, and the first edit pass the third.  Then I bury it for three months and do another edit pass.
It does mean choosing structures  that can be written in a week, 2500-5000 words but doesn't account for writer's block.
We'll try it first with the first story from my ideas list,"Becoming a Demon"

No comments: