Thursday, March 12, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades At Windmills - Page 63

Inoria
Well, we eat them, it’s only natural they try and eat us. 

A fight ensues between denizens of candy land and the heroes. The gingerbread men charge them. Grenademan tosses grenades. Inoria shocks them, Hawkqueen cleaves them in two with her talons (retractable), and Chainsaw Fred liberally applies his chainsaw to them.  

GRENADEMAN
FEEL THE WRATH OF MY GRENADES OH FOUL DEMONS OF CANDY! 

FRED
Look, Frank…since there is a remote chance we might not get out of this, seeing as how we’re out numbered by about-well the entire population of Candy Land to four, I wanted to apologize for hitting you. 

GRENADEMAN
NO APOLOGY IS NECESSARY FELLOW SUPER HERO CHAINSAW FRED. WE ARE ALL WARRIORS ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE, SOMETIMES WE MUST SMACK FOR THE FORCES OF
(interrupted)
 
Chainsaw Fred cuts more gingerbread men in half while Grenademan tosses more grenades.

FRED
Look, I realize that there might not be much left of you in there right now, but someday you might come back. I love you, you’re my brother. But this super hero stuff, people that get mixed up in this. Well, I mean, look around, I don’t want this sort of thing happening to my kids. 

No comments: