Tuesday, October 6, 2015

[Script] Unfood - Page 27

CONTINUED: 27. particularly pleased by what he is finding, but he finds with a large “2” on the side. The one he pulls out looks like a bucket with wheels on the bottom. He finds instructions written in bad Spanish. FREIGHT Este manual es....what the HELL? He goes to the corner and puts the manual up in front of the screen. FREIGHT Computer. Translate this. SHIP’S COMPUTER Unable to translate. FREIGHT Aw come on! This is something my watch can do. SHIP’S COMPUTER I was specifically designed to only perform the minimum specifications of the ship. Standard software packages on most suites are not available due to security concerns. FREIGHT You’re joking. SHIP’S COMPUTER I was not. However, humor is something I do know. I know eight jokes. FREIGHT I don’t want to know. SHIP’S COMPUTER How fat is your mother? FREIGHT Shut up. SHIP’S COMPUTER You are supposed to ask-(interrupted) FREIGHT Abort program. Shut the hell up! (CONTINUED)

No comments: