Thursday, November 19, 2015

[Script] Unfood - Page 40

CONTINUED: 40. FREIGHT Alright. That’s it. Bob, I want you to go away and don’t come back. Even if I tell you otherwise. Bob slowly moves away. He stops once. FREIGHT Go Bob. That’s an order. And don’t come back even if I scream for it. Bob moves away out of sight. A pair of arms with cutters on them emerge from the ceiling. They are very sharp. Another arm comes down and injects Freight with Anesthetic. FREIGHT Wow. That’s some pretty strong stuff. Beat. The cutters start. FREIGHT Oh god. There has to be some other way. The cutters begin to cut and just breach a little bit of skin. FREIGHT Wait! I can still feel that. The cutters stop and the arm with the anesthetic moves up and takes another injection. FREIGHT Wow. That is good stuff. I think I can see new colors. I wonder if I can telepathically communicate with Kendra and Aaron. At least they’re not starving to death, knock on wood. Freight knocks his hand on the table and gets an expression of comprehension on his face. The cutters start again.

No comments: