Friday, March 4, 2016

[Writer Stuff] Bloody Whispers

The writing blog of a friend of mine, Cassie Carnage is called Bloody Whispers And its a place where people write reviews about horror movies.  She is working on her own novel which will be available for sale at some point.  So as a psuedo successful writer (in another dimension) I feel well qualified to tell you of the importance of working with others.  I've done writing for the 500 and Naked City.  Which is why I will be writing some reviews there that I will also mirror on my review blog.

I really like what I see thre, and she has also done some writing for me for The Fate of Inglemia and is helping with the Dads project I am doing with Greg Sandford.  It should be very interesting.  The podcast highlighted above only has one episode but it looks interesting to me.

No comments: