Thursday, December 8, 2016

[Script] Sentinel Chronicles - November Project - Act 3 - Scene 6

Scene: Admiral talks to General in his office.

Admiral: So did you get it?

General: Yup. Yup. I'm impressed.  I can't believe you used an Order 37.

Admiral: I owe you a lot.

General: And those photos dont have anything to do with it?

Admiral: No comment.

General: But an order 37 violation is a death sentance.

The general reaches into the box and pulls out some champaign, smiles at it and then takes a bite of fine cheese.

Admiral: No comment.

Andrew comes in and grabs the Admiral by the collar.

Andrew: You'd BETTER comment. I heard everything.  You're going down...

Admiral: Its my word against yours.  If you try that I'll target your father.

Andrew: I....quit.

Admiral: You can't quit! Ths is a war for teh struggle again-

Andrew punshes the admiral in the face.

Andrew: I quit.

(Walks out the door)

No comments: