Friday, March 3, 2017

Looking Like That Actor Who Played Satan Has Its Perks

So like, the other day, people stopped me on the street and said, "Excuse me, may I sell my soul to you?"

"....What?"

"Well, I've felt that my life has very little meaning, so I would like to improve it by placing a second mortgage on my soul."

"....OK?"

"So that's a yes?"

"Sure."

"Wonderful! I'd like a pony."

"An actual pony?"

"Yes please."

"Alright."

"Really?"

I nod, "Sure."  There is a pause, "But you do know I have to make it look coincidental right? Don't want God to get suspicious or anything."

"Oh sure."

"It'll come.  In the mean time, enjoy the fringe benefits."

"Fringe benefits?"

"Oh you know, better food, better air, better sex."

"Really?"

"Oh yes.  Absolutely."

"Wow, thanks Satan."

"No problem."

No comments: