Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thoughts on Scripts

I have several ideas for films with other people, right now the leading candidate for me to do next is the Beatles script I wrote and put up earlier here. I owe a friend of mine a pass on his script for The Sentinel Chronicles, but I don't know that I'll put that one up here.  The full pass he's asked on his Noir script I'll put up either in the two minute form or the long form I put up, likely next.

But I am also thinking of a solo script and solo film project to resharpen my editing skills.  The problem is, doing a movie by yourself is...weird unless done right. I  have one idea about multiple personailities warring on themselves but that has been done to death...BUT...this one might have enough of my own quirks that it might be doable.

Maybe.

No comments: