Friday, June 1, 2018

Terroristic Threats From My Family

I have taken a break from my podcasting and other blog posting due to a threat of a lawsuit from my family members; one of whom has married someone who makes other people very nervous and three of whom sat silently by while he called me a 'physical threat' to their children because I was worried about their mentally ill child and threatened to expose their future ADULT daughter to the entirity of negative things said by my sister and I.

A peace was brokered but at the last minute they said that they reserved the right to sue me if I "Harassed" them.  I simply wanted no contact.

Basically, this is terroristic threats using the legal system as an economic cudgel on myself and my wife.  I have to constantly wonder what might constitute "Harassment" under his rather fantatical conservative beliefs, and quite frankly strongly suspect that given his personal close first name friendship with Mitt Romney and my intense personal political dislike of Romney that he is using my sister as his Vector of Amusement.

Not that my family (many of them) aren't just sitting there and letting it happen.

So basically I'm taking a break due to disgust, but if they decide to sue me frankly I think they'll have no case.

I'm prepared to expose their behavior for what it is.

Disgusting.

No comments: