Sunday, August 28, 2011

Writing Plan

So I have been told that one should write to a particular reader....in this case, I think it should be the person who has still been following this blog...I speak, of course, to you MetaBlogStats.....whatever the hell you are. Unless, of course, one's ideal reader is one's self, but somehow that seems...masturbatory or something...

So where was I? So, the writing....I am nearly 40, so I figure that the amount of time its going to take me to not write Vogon Poetry/Michael Bay level soul melting (not in a good way) prose is probably 2-3 years. I mean, when you have to second guess yourself every paragraph as to whether or not you suck, I really think you shouldn't be sending things to editors...

But time waits for no man, so I'm going to be focusing on poetry which is according to others between average and somewhat actually good, which makes the improving into "making me money and renown so I can conqueror the world" level talent more likely. So I'm going to be working on I, Fenris for Jan....

I'm also going to begin working on the script for Unfood, whilst still reading books and working on the Writer Jail product. So far I have type 3000 out of 5000 non sucky prose.

We'll see as things go from there :)

No comments: