Monday, July 13, 2015

And what of Sex?

So Rhombus, you live in a swamp.  Well. No.  I work in a swamp.  I live in a Bayou.   I also work in the more swampy part of that Bayou.  Bit this is not a shack.  It is a home in tje 1940's style originally built by speculation on the return of GIs and purchased shortly after Hurricane Heimdal.  Cheap.

I felt that because TC and I share some similarities, that I should outline some differences.  I have never had hangups with the human relations that plagued T.C. in his captive years in wonderbreadland.  But that also means I do not habe the resilience of spirit.

I gave up after my first love.  She was a lovely creature of the sea, and I met her in Miami.  I return sometimes.  Random relations are nice, but I am one given to ine and only one love.  What happened to her you ask?

There is a reason I haunt a bridge to other worlds.

But that is another tale.

No comments: