Thursday, July 30, 2015

[Script] Unfood - Page 8

CONTINUED: 8. JUDGE I’m sorry. I don’t believe you. FREIGHT Well, it would be nice. JUDGE I’m sorry. I don’t believe you. FRIEGHT I demand a lawyer. JUDGE Demand denied. FREIGHT Your laws are totally different than ours. How am I supposed to defend myself? My crew? JUDGE Unlike your laws, ours are simple enough that anyone can understand them. FREIGHT Well can I have like....a chance to read them? A door opens up. A very large man in armor comes in and sets a large book of laws about the side of a hardback novel onto the table. All three jump backwards in shock. FREIGHT What the hell?! Can I get a stay to read it. JUDGE No. FREIGHT Well can I read it now? JUDGE Yes. Freight nods and proceeds to read the law. KENDRA Really? We can’t take time to read the new laws? (CONTINUED)

No comments: