Thursday, August 20, 2015

[Script] Unfood - Page 14

CONTINUED: 14. BLOB The confederation really is everywhere, isn’t it? FREIGHT Fuck you. BLOB Seriously. Stop it. I’m planning on paying you enough money that you should be nice to me. FREIGHT Fine. You look handsome. BLOB (LAUGHS) I said be nice to me, not lie. OK, do you know what you’re dealing with here? FREIGHT I can imagine. But at the same time I’d like to hear the particulars. BLOB Right. So here is the deal. The place is a fortress. It has all kinds of sensors to detect any kind of food but I know a material that can shield your ship. FREIGHT Good. I’m still not sure though. BLOB 500000 coins. FREIGHT That’s double your last offer. BLOB Its worth it. FREIGHT Fine. Fine, I’ll do it. Do you have a departure date? BLOB I do. (CONTINUED)

No comments: