Wednesday, September 16, 2015

[Fairy Tale] Elowyn Wisp - Part 6

You can learn of the rules here.  I have decided there is only forward.  Sometimes I am going to miss a day.  Trying to back fill every slot will drive me berserk.

The man was exhausted from lack of breath.  Running and riding and sailing and fretting had all taken their toll, but at least he still had his health unlike his poor daughter Elowyn.

"Whatever is wrong?" asked the Wren.

"I am tired, and have some way yet to go.  Elowyn is ill, and I must fetch her Earth from our home for..." he thought a moment.  "Well I don't know exactly why she needs it, only that she does.  And I am worried that something has happened to her while I came all the way here or am going all the way back..."

"Oh no!" Chirped the wren.  "We must not let something happen to poor Elowyn! I am still thankful about how you saved me, and my children have grown strong as have their children."  The wren began to chirp, and a giant flock of wrens, hundreds and hundreds of them flew down from the heavens and the woods and then gathered around the man like a storm cloud, lifting him into the air and taking him through the sky to his home.

Quickly, he reached down and gathered several handfuls of dirt and off into the clouds again they flew.

No comments: