Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Order of Operation

So I'm going to keep this up but I think I'll be updating as I can in the following order

Saturdays - Podcast-Every week I can.  I hope to do an audio book for Forever West and that alone, every other week would supply two years worth of podcast...if I can afford it....so far so good.
Tuesdays and Thursdays - Scripts - Starting a new one this week, writing two more this month..then? Dunno...maybe slashfic in script form?
Mondays - Rhomnibus - Mondays whatever little thing enters my head, Terra, Fairy Tales, Written for but not at Naked City, the 500, whatever....has to be SOMETHING here in Miami....
Mondays - Writing Status, maybe once a month maybe more often, endorsements shouts, praises, what I'm reading
Wednesdays - Heliotrope.  I wanna write 200K worth of other short stories and cyclopedia articles for it....have to put it somewhere.
Fridays .....er....um.....Non fiction stuff.
Sundays - NOT that second podcast that started strong with grandmas stuff and then just sucked....maybe like....hmmm...maybe a link to neat podcasts for people to try or other free stuff......not a bad idea and easy to do......

No comments: