Tuesday, December 22, 2015

[Script] Legacy of Hope - Page 5

Scene: Hobbes's office.  ANASTASIA walks in.  Hobbes is looking at a very thick book.

Anastasia: What are you doing papa?

Hobbes: (closing the book) Nothing.  What's up dear?

Anastasia: You look very worried.  I heard you shouting.  You only shout when it's important.

Hobbes: You remember Mordenkainen?

Antastasia nods.

Hobbes: Well he screwed up badly.

Anastasia looks at him.

Anastasia: Papa (Beat) you are worried about me.

Hobbes: That intuition doesn't fall far from the family tree does it?

Anastasia: You already told me you adopted me papa....now why are you worried?

Hobbes: Your grandmother has gotten out of jail, and she is going to try and hurt me.

Anastasia: She's still alive.

Hobbes: Oh yes.  You remember the story I told you?

No comments: