Saturday, April 16, 2016

Not sure what to do with the podcast to be honest

Originally it was publicity, and I have all the mechanisms in place to do it.  I've had fun with some of the nonsensical posts, but its hardly the flagship of the blog.  I find myself leaning more toward skipping the forever west book finishing and instead looking straight at spiders in the sugar factory.  In fact, in retrospect that's what I'm going to do.

One of the things I learned in France was there was something interesting.  There was this one movie in the modern art section that was fascinating.  It was like the first awful awful visual poetry experiment I started but well done and they had done the whole thing on film.  I had originally planned on doing a filmed scripted movie with actors later this year; but I think this year I am going to combine my desire to sculpt with my desire to experiment and see what I can do with esoteric visual poetry.  Maybe something simple like a web cam as well.

Time to stretch myself creatively.

Forever West can wait.

No comments: