Friday, August 12, 2016

Future Plans

I am unsure what I'm doing with Forever West.  I might try editing it now.  The block I felt for a long time is gone, and I might try to write the second half some time next year.

This year I am writing my 7th novel "Fruitloop and Frankenstein" during nanowrmo....which is significant because after that I've completed my life goal to write seven....At this point the 2nd half/2nd novel in the Forever West series is kind of needed given the 15% I just chopped off to make it interesting and Heliotrope really feels like it needs three novels and several stories to make it work.

And I really REALLY want to write something after visiting Finland w Julia but still...

I think "retirement" for me as a writer is in the future.  There is a lot to do and a short time to do it.  Sure, success could happen and I'll never ENTIRELY stop writing but retiring what I call 'the 2nd life' ...definitely see that happening soon.  Maybe by the end of next year if not this one.

No comments: