Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The day of

So of course on the very day that I plan to start writing on my blog again I got hit by a major amount of work and training that it's supposed to be for my own benefit. Ignoring comments about politics and work then I'm not going to be making, I think the most interesting thing about this week is the fact that with the passing of my grandfather certain things that had been in the back of my mind telling him no become crystal clear. The first one is that I am going to write exactly 9 novels, and one of them becomes largely successful then I might write more but I think 9 is more than enough for any individual comma and I think that the ones I've chosen to write are all sound and something I plan to look forward to.

I don't really expect to become a wildly successful author but I've enjoyed the writing for itself and I think that I will continue to write on this blog, I think that I will continue to do script and I think that I'm going to help my friends with their projects and hopefully they will be able to help me with mine. One of the nice things about being self-published is that you Answer to No One except yourself. And I set the standard pretty high and for myself. The book of heliotropic fairy tales is going to be the best editing that I can do or get someone else for me to do Illustrated well and crafted well. It's going to be an anthology, now how large an apology I'm not yet sure but I have some aspirations in a pretty large. In the meantime starting next week training or no look here for more content and more interesting thoughts.

About half of my writing is going to be for robots sense after all if half of you are robots I should write to my audience. Have a great day.

No comments: