Saturday, November 12, 2016

Just Me Myself and Mrs

by Captain Meatsack

Just me and the mrs
Just me and the mrs
And the talking mouse
Mr Kind was left behind
He agrees its fixin needin
Fixin needin
Half my soul done up and gone
Done up and gone
Done up and gone
Rhombus Emmit Epglone
Hai to Terra flown
TC he did die to swell
Gone and flown 
Long time gone
Fae of stories wind done shone
Sky done shone
Through all the things that carry you
Woman I love 
Still here is here
Still is here
Hope we all dont disappear
With the brownshirts knockin
Somewhere there's a me that fights
Me that fights
Me that fights 
But he aint here in my old flesh
No tights No cape
No chainmail mesh
No hero here in Real Town
Redwin here was splattered on a city bus
Painful was it done
Redwin splattered on a city bus
Redwin dere splattered
Amigos silent as the wind
As the wind
In the hole the spider crawls
Pulling in his web
Silent goes the mighty horns
And who is left but Meatsack?
Can't just leave it there
Leave it there
In despair
Some kind of positive spin
Something uplifting
Something hope
But the best of me has gone and flown
Gone and glown
Out there in the universe
They fight the fight
Where folks is worth it
Me I am just a meatsack here
Meatsack hear?
I aint no more special than none
And so the simple truth is this
Truth is this
Hope and pray we make it through
Make it through
Same as you
Meatsack stuck is all I is
And this sand cuts like glass
This will pass
Is what they say
What they say
What the heavens tell me
Passing like a kidney stone
Kidney stone
It will hurt 
before its done 
So the heavens tell me

No comments: