Friday, November 11, 2016

Two Poems and Change

I find myself wondering what has become of TC.....in days such as this, he would frequently make status updates here, but TC is gone.  That is not to say gone forever or dead physically, but this has entirely been left to me.  From hence forth, I shall be speaking as Rhombus unless I identify myself as someone else.  I have been asked to warn you.

I must say...I can't.  You have the internet.  You have your history books.  You have the news.

The humans of Terra are not perfect....but Jesus Christ...we wouldn't do what you have.  America is the worst but its happening all over your world....and you let it. Your petty lies, your petty divisions.  We look so alike, but we fictionals at least have some honor humility and unity.  There is more sanctimony between EP Blingermeyer and me than there is between members of your your own families and political tribes. You are not ALL scum of course, but really? I sit in judgement and by your perspective I am not a real person.  We all do.  TC is in no position to judge, even though he has been repeatedly right.

And the destruction of poor Thom's facebook account shows the popularity of someone from Potatostan.  Personallly, I am done with Zuckerberg's folly but EP Blingermeyer has ideas.

Well, you are primarily of interest to provide stories, but seriously, no one on Terra would BELIEVE you people...even now, its unbelievable.  I can use your stories of other worlds but your world is a mess.  Its a complete mess.

Anyway, enough lecturing.

Here are two poems Emmit made.  He has lived among you longer and has more patience though he too is leaving.  Even EP Blinger plans to stop visiting. "There are other worlds than these." he said.  I only astrally project so I don't need to visit there.

Scorpion Gonna Be

Won't You Feel For Methland?

No comments: