Tuesday, March 27, 2018

[Script] Dog Mirror Leaves Act 2 Page 2

Third Poker Dog: How did he whip out that badge?


Dog: Huh?


Third Poker Dog: Dogs don’t have thumbs


Deg: I do too.


Third Poker Dog: Oh? Show us.


Deg: Right here. (raises paw)


Third Poker Dog: I knew it! No thumbs!


Dog: But...we’ve all been holding cards.


Third Poker Dog: Damn it, you’re right.


First Poker Dog: What does this have to do with the meaning of life?


Cat: The meaning of life is to serve me.


First Poker Dog: Where the hell did you come from? Get him boys!


Second Poker Dog: Wait, I don’t have thumbs either! Someone stole my thumbs!


Scene: Cat goes up to Dog.  


Cat: This is a silly place.  Let’s go home.  The emergency backup human has left the closet open and you can eat my poop.


Dog: REALLY?


Cat: Yes, really.

Dog: Hooray!

No comments: