Tuesday, March 13, 2018

[Script] Dog Mirrors Leaves Act 1 Page 2

SCENE: Another leaf blows into the window. The cat sees it reflected in the mirror, leaps over the dog to attack the mirror and falls through the mirror.

DOG: HEY! HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!


DOG IN MIRROR: Hey yourself handsome. What's up?

DOG: WHOA!

(looking at D.I.M.)

I really am ruggedly handsome, aren’t I?


DOG IN MIRROR: DAMN Straight you are! Wanna go out on the town?


DOG: Um...sure?


DOG IN MIRROR: I know the PERFECT poker place.


DOG: Really?


DOG IN MIRROR: Would I lie to you?”


DOG: Um….


DOG IN MIRROR: Do you own a Tuxedo?


DOG: What’s a Tuxedo?


DOG IN MIRROR: I’ll take that as a no.  You can borrow mine.

DOG: What if I don’t know how to play poker?


DOG IN MIRROR: Good question. You bluff.  Pretend like you have the best hand in the world.  Look at what all the other dogs are doing and …..wait.  You Don't eat cards do you?


DOG: What is a card?


DOG IN MIRROR: Paper.


DOG: I LOVE PAPER!

DOG IN MIRROR: oh.

No comments: