Tuesday, December 13, 2022

[Script] Grenademan Vs the Zombies - Act 1, Scene 2

 Grenademan is in the void, blank between worlds.

Narrator: (Off State) Between the worlds came a champion.  Jarvi didn’t know it yet, but he was enlisted in a powerful proxy contest between two great powers, Order and Chaos, gaming against each other from world to world and age to age.

Order: Frank Noble, you have agreed to be my champion.

Grenademan: I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS FRANK IS OF WHOM YOU SPEAK.

Order: I can literally read your mind, your ‘secret identity’ is meaningless to me.  I have a destination for you.

Grenademan: WHERE ARE THE FORCES OF EVIL THAT I MIGHT SMITE THEM.

Order: Forces of Chaos in this case are indeed quite evil by your standards.  Your mission is to protect the humans known as the Band of the Orc’s heads; peers in their own game group who have wagered life and death with each other in the old way.  My brother and I approve.

Grenadman: I SHALL STOP THE FORCES OF EVIL FROM SMITING THESE MIGHTY HEROES.

Order: See that you do…(voice fades) See that you do.


No comments: