Tuesday, September 2, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 13

FRANK
(as if speaking to the camera)
Little do THE FORCES OF EVIL know that they have captured the superhero GRENADEMAN. But as we speak our hero is working out a way to get out of this situation.

Frank resumes looking at the camera and babbling in an insane fashion.

INT. MONITOR ROOM NEAR CELL – DAY
Fred, Lawyer and Dr. Dobin come in and see Frank.

DR DOBIN
There, you see what I mean?

FRED
Well if you dope somebody up enough they're bound to act like this.

DR DOBIN
We're not giving him anything. He's acting like this entirely on his own.

FRED
You're not giving him anything at all? And yet you're claiming to try and cure him? What crap is this?

DR DOBIN
Well I er

FRED
That's what I thought. I want into to see him. Now.

DR DOBIN
I'm afraid that's not possible.

Lawyer begins to pull out cell phone and make a call.

No comments: