Tuesday, September 16, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 17

Frank Noble looks a bit nervous about all of this conversation for some reason.

FRANK
Actually, speaking of 'inventions' I've got a new job since I lost my fellowship with Kensington.

FRED
Can you believe that?! You should sue. Are you SURE you don't remember who put you in there?

FRANK
Afraid not. At any rate, I've got an idea for a potential job as a special effects coordinator-

ISAAC AND ARTHUR
Cool!

KAROL
That sounds like an excellent idea.

FRANK
But I'm going to need a few things to show them what I can do. I was wondering if I could get your help with some of the simpler mechanisms.

FRED
I suppose. I don't know. Things are kind of busy at the hardware store. Still, I suppose I can.

Karol Noble hugs her husband and kisses him. The kids cheer.

FRANK
When do we get started?

No comments: