Thursday, September 25, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 20

BANK TELLER
Well, you’re at the right place to do it.

The Bank Teller takes the deposit slip.

BANK TELLER
You didn’t quite add these numbers up right.
OLD MAN
Eh? I’ll have you know I was an accountant for 25 years before I retired, and if there is one thing I know, it’s numbers.
Three figures appear at the entrance of the bank; one dressed like a Duck (DUCK AVENGER), one like a chicken but with bright red diamonds in the feathers (RED DIAMOND BACKED HEN), and the other is dressed like an owl (SPOTTED WOOD OWL).

DUCK AVENGER
Yes, I know numbers too.

Duck Avenger fires gun into the ceiling.

DUCK AVENGER
All right everyone; this is a hold up in the name of oppressed waterfowl everywhere.

Duck Avenger begins taking money and jewels from various patrons, while the other two help.

DUCK AVENGER
Now I’ll have you know that this is no common run of the mill hold up, no sir. Is it Spotted Wood Owl?

No comments: