Thursday, December 11, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 41


OLD MAN
You know, I’ve been going to this bank all my life, and its been robbed 47 times while I’ve been here. Seen a lot of super heroes come and go, but sometimes they get into that mode. 

FRANK
I-what the crap am I wearing? 

BANK TELLER
Mode?

OLD MAN
Yeah, that glazed look in their eyes. The kind they get sometimes when they speak about their thoughts as if they were speaking to some kind of audience. 

Bank Teller and Old Man briefly look at the screen a moment. 

FRANK
It’s all coming back! I’m Grenademan. No, I’m Frank Noble-except that by night I’m Grenademan, whose secret identity is… 

Dansen and Smirk Enter walk into the bank.

Dansen
Someone call in about a lunatic with a hand grenade? 

BANK TELLER
That’d be me officer. 

SMIRK
Oh, it’s him…he’s the guy we found over at Inoria and Queen’s place earlier. He’s fine. 

FRANK
WHO AM I? I AM NOT A SUPERHERO! 

No comments: