Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 40

BANK TELLER
It’s a crime to go walking around with Hand Grenades… 

OLD MAN
What if he uses one of them? 

Frank walks around the bank, alone, speaking to himself.

FRANK
I-remember this place and yet I don’t. It all feels so strange. It’s like it was some sort of amnesia. The last thing I remember was the lab, and then being kidnapped and then-
(pauses) 

OLD MAN
He’s muttering to himself 

BANK TELLER
That’s not a good sign. 

OLD MAN
Think we should call the cops? 

FRANK
They tortured me…can’t let them get it. Can’t let them get into my mind! 

BANK TELLER
Oh yeah. Very bad sign there.
(picks up the phone to call the police) 

FRANK
Can’t let them get the formula. Reflexium. It’s all. It’s all like a dream. 

OLD MAN
You know, I’ve been going to this bank all my life, and its been robbed 47 times while I’ve been here. Seen a lot of super heroes come and go, but sometimes they get into that mode. 

No comments: