Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Script] Tossing Grenades at Windmills - Page 45

Smirk
We have your brother with us.
Fred opens the door. 

Dansen
Public record listed Dr. Noble being released to your temporary custody several months ago, and we just wanted to see if you had some sort of on-going counseling. 

Frank
Fred, I-don’t know what’s going on. I’ve-something happened to me.

Fred looks shocked for a moment. He looks Frank up and down. He starts looking angry and then spontaneously rushes forward and punches Frank. 

Dansen
Whoa! Hold on there! 

Smirk
That wasn’t exactly the reaction I was expecting. 

Frank
What-why? 

FRED
I saw the whole thing on the news Frank. How DARE you bring this sort of thing to my front door! I’ve got children.

Frank
It’s not exactly like I had a choice, I’m barely remembering who I am. 

FRED
Yes, Frank-you did have a choice. Go away. 

No comments: