Monday, February 29, 2016

Separated At Birth

I am not actually the first person to work with TC to present stories from Terrah.    Emmit Other and Redwin Tursor both are biological twins but were raised in different pats of the country.  Emmit was raised in the north eastern part of the country around Maine and Boston.  Redwin was raised in Denver Colorado but both were born with a remarkable talent for going to other places besides their own world.

I must admit, I am not sure if they astrally project or use the darker methods that EP Blingermeyer does, but whatever method it is, it is pretty flawless.   Redwin has been effectively living in Earth ever since he found out about it,  Emmit uses it to view both Terra and Earth from a very skewed lens.  TC has hinted that they have both helped him immensely, with Redwin adding moral strength and Emmit putting things in perspective.  The thing that he hasn't been clear on is how they met or WHY they would help.  I mean, Emmit seems like a nice enough guy, but Redwin is very much a realist.

Do they really believe that they are fictional character created by TC? I mean, I use the word "Fictional" to describe myself but from my perspective I certainly feel real.  And just because someone 'creates' you doesn't inscribe loyalty by itself.  Ask Frankenstein.

No comments: