Tuesday, June 7, 2016

[ heliotrope] smarter than the average Magic Bag bear

You have a curse. You just don't know it yet. One of the rare inhabitants of outer fairy, the magic bear or more specifically the subspecies known as the magic bad bear, is a mysterious creature indeed   rather than sneaking about stealing picnic baskets comma it creates magical picnic baskets. It is a little-known fact, that bears free date humans. I had actually tried to say came before humans using the prefix free for free or 3 Aur Pyaar well this thing is really messed up but I kind of like the idea of dating humans so I'm going to leave that in there. As I was saying comma magic back Bears known for creating picnic baskets that reduce all the things you could ever want or produce all the things you ever want but they can also reduce things as you put them into the picnic basket so small that it feels as if they were actually there so you can take them out put them in there. Uline
I find it rather interesting that the word new line which is this case is used to an incident initiate a return is also very close to the word or sign which has no relevance to what we're talking about but there's no humans I think it's relevant to my amusement. By the way they can city is losing burning Bernie, Wichita which sucks but it is keeping Gina butt it is keeping Gina... kama which docs which sucks what it is keeping Gina bought it is keeping Sheena... So I will still be continuing my monthly contributions in case someone decides to let me ask early projected side Jesus Christ I didn't even say any of those things they went totally mental it went totally mental Jesus Christ now I know why people in a mile has sworn off using robots that's easy the letter A the letter P the letter P the letter L the letter A the letter in the letter G the letter A the letter R the letter M the letter A the letter y the letter A the letter R good God just Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with this I'm trying write a simple piece about Magic Bag Bears will really magic bears but I decided to find out that yes there are apparently Magic Bag bears and this stupid piece of shit just keep scrolling crap all over my God damn well it's like anyway.. nearby

Solar Bears new facility beastiality had to say that twice reality beastiality Valatie beastiality it really doesn't want to say that probably because it doesn't have a way Wayne Wang you know penis anyway speaking of which apparently Magic Bag Bears use it Jesus Christ what kind of woman would sleep with a Magic Bag bear... Probably a little horny and hungry one in fact I would not at all be surprised if I'd Investigation Discovery that male bestiality with female bear's was far more common the male bestiality with female humans although saying it out loud like that makes me sound like a sexist brick to the truth is probably all humans are interested in fucking Bears but that also sounds stupid when I say it out loud so I think I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead magic bags

No comments: