Tuesday, June 28, 2016

[Script] The Trial of Captain America - Page 3

Scene: Almost identical to the first, but it looks on Steve Rogers with the Angry Cow and the Judge and Sosori, only now it is Nick Spencer and Sosori looking at again.

Nick Spencer: So...what are we looking at again?

Sosori: For light's sake, this is the THIRD time I have explained it to you.

Nick Spencer: Humor me.

Sosori: I'm not particularly inclined to.  You tell me.

Nick Spencer: What if I don't want to?

Sosori: Not my problem.

Nick Spencer: Aren't you supposed to be my defense attorney?

Sosori: Something like that.

Nick Spencer: So isn't it like...your job to explain things to me?

Sosori: No.  I don't actually get paid to help you, its more of a calling.

Nick Spencer: Wait, what? So what makes sure you are working in my interest?

Sosori: Why, nothing Mr Spencer.

Nick Spencer: Then why the hell should I trust you?

Sosori: I never said you should.

No comments: