Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Give Up Trying To Make Sense of this Shit

by Redwin Tursor

Every day
I gaze out into my electric Palantir
Trying to make sense of the two worlds
And all I see are trends and chess games of petty kings
That still cant prepare you for the noxious bullshit
Some good God Guy with a gun goes and pulls
To pull this on a bunch of people
Just trying to find a bit of joy in this miserable life of ours
I have sought knowledge
Because I thought knowledge would bring me power
But there is no power
I never really believed I had control
But I figured I might be able to release some balast
And control how high I was when the wind blows
What a joke.
What a joke it is to think we have any ability to affect
The living dicks that surround us
Or even the other people that cozy up to the living dicks
As if somehow these men who arent men
Who are ammosexualized shriveled souled ghouls
Were worth knowing
You know its part of their heritage
To be fucking monsters
But I cant even be angry at the fucktards any more
They're like sandcastles
Just fucking fiddly bits of rocks
Moved around at the next tide of filth spewed out on "our" airwaves
By the monsterous webs of vomitous billionares
All I can do is have a beer and stay away from the fuckers
While I can
And stay away from the fuckers who think they're swell
While I can
And tomorrow is another day
And lets hope that those of use who are not fucking monsters
Get another and maybe even another

No comments: