Friday, September 25, 2026

[Poem] The Invisible Moon

 by Emmit Other

The Invisible Moon

To the Invisible Sun

Seems the province of chaos mad

But its as constant as the tide

Open your inner eye

And lay your preconceptions aside

The lidless mirror beyond

I cannot lower barriers

That are part of who I am

I am a riddle unto myself

Despite the white noise spam

I see myself to atomic scale

But there are endless tides ashore

I expedition regularly
And inside myself explore

I've been a psychonaught

Since I was 12

And find new frontiers by day

But what seems intermentant isnt chaos

That is only part of what I say

Order Chaos Fire and Water

Earth and Fire Magic and Skill

Light and Night and Mind and Might

Orbit Ka's fulsome kill

Imagination real and yet the real shadows

I know my mortal coil's day

And yet do not drown in deathly sorrows.


 

No comments: