Thursday, February 12, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades At Windmills - Page 55

Henchman #1
Don’t bring one!
 
Chainsaw Fred starts to fight the four of them, beating them all until Henchman #1 goes for his gun, and shoots Fred, who goes down.

Henchman #1
Well…what do you know. One that wasn’t bullet proof.
 
Henchman #2
Must have been the sidekick. 

Henchman #3
Can’t be….has a better costume.
 
Henchman #1
Good point.
 
INT. WAREHOUSE WITH DEVICE - DAY

Hawkqueen, Inoria, Frank, and Fred are all chained to a wall. Doc Shadows and J.R.R. Thorne enter. There are gleaming control panels all about. The device they saw before is now in front of them. 

DOC Shadows
Ah, I see you’re awake.  

J.R.R. Thorne
Just in time for me to reveal my evil plan. 

DOC SHADOWS
If you don’t mind, I’ve got things to do. This is nothing I haven’t heard before. 

Inoria
I didn’t think ANYONE revealed their evil plans anymore. Not after Hopscotch made a fool of himself on national television. 

No comments: