Thursday, February 19, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades At Windmills - Page 57

Hawkqueen
I agree. Any ideas? 

Inoria
Can you contact the birds? 

Hawkqueen
No, they’re out of my range for some reason. Hmm, no they seemed to be tied up for some reason. 

Doc Shadows comes back into the room. 

DOC SHADOWS
That would be prudent wouldn’t it? I’ve worked with enough animal empaths to know how dangerous letting them run around can be. 

Hawkqueen
It really is you isn’t it? You’re not dead. 

DOC SHADOWS
Not for lack of trying I assure you. 

Inoria
You were supposed to be one of the good guys. 

DOC SHADOWS
I am. After a manner of speaking. 

Inoria
That’s some manner of speaking.

DOC SHADOWS
In this case, the manner of speaking is directly into your mind.  

Inoria
Come again? 

No comments: