Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[Script] Tossing Grenades At Windmills - Page 58

Inoria
Come again? 

DOC SHADOWS
What you see with your eyes is but a mental projection into your minds, while Thorne foolishly believes that I am not present or capable of knowing what he is doing. 

Hawkqueen
And the reason you want to do this is because…? 

DOC SHADOWS
Because as much as I dislike what must be done, I’m determined to do it. That doesn’t mean I want to see you all killed. 

Inoria
Fair enough. So you’re going to help us to escape? 

DOC SHADOWS
Not exactly. I’m going to help you to live. I can’t afford to have you attempt to alter my plans. 

GRENADEMAN
THE PLANS OF EVIL SHALL NEVER TRIUMPH! 

INORIA HAWkqueen DOC SHADOWS
(together)
Shut UP! 

GRENADEMAN
NOTHING CAN SILENCE THE MIGH-gurk 

DOC SHADOWS
I have temporarily disabled the portion of his brain that allows speech. 

No comments: