Monday, February 2, 2015

Update and Forever West

The first few chapters of Forever West are now available online.

I am ill today so not sure how much writing I'll get done.  The story a week thing isn't going to work.  It's too much too fast, and even though I've got some neat tricks, I believe the cycle will require 8 business days with a story being edited, a story being planned, and a story being written.  Planning the short story out in advance makes a titanic difference.  I divide it into five parts, now thinking four, and add to them in the story so I know where the story is going before I even start writing the second part, I know where I'm writing TO.

I'm at 4000 words on "Making Hitler"
2000 words on "Becoming a Demon"
The story being preplanned is "Rash Decision" where a father uses gene theraphy on his children to make them less 'wimpy' with predictable results.  Will likely be short, but I love the premise to the point I'm going to write it.

Weekends are going to be for scripts, and assuming I'm still not disastrously ill, I'll be starting this weekend.


No comments: